Today our house was filled with the laughter of little ones! I hosted a play date with a few of Mya's friends in the morning, Owen's friends after kindergarten, and Ian had a friend after school. I wanted to keep them all busy, so with the help of pinterest, we created some fun art.
We made necklaces which also doubled as their snack.
Next, we did some spirograph painting with a salad spinner.
Owen with his friends, who celebrated yellow day at school.
Energetic group!
I love having our house open to friends for play dates! I'm hoping when my kids are teenagers that they will still be wanting to bring their friends home with them. I would much rather have them at our house than anybody else's. I want to be like my mom and have an open door & open pantry policy. Best way to keep kids out of trouble is to keep them well fed & happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment