She tried to convince Drew to look at the camera, but he had an ulcer in his eye, which made him very sensitive to light, and he wanted nothing to do with getting his picture taken. We finally just had him wear his sunglasses, so that he would kind of cooperate.
I am trying to get Drew to at least crack a little smile...didn't work!
Kenny trying to keep Owen from escaping and as my father stated when observing our wedding pictures being taken, "My son-in-law has no eyes!"
![]() |
| The Waters, Summers, & Olivares Families |
Yes....Owen looks like a crazy kid in each picture! If its not one kid cooperating, its another!
Drew looking out towards the field wishing he were there instead of here!
![]() |
| Grandma & Grandpa Summers with their Grands! |
I adore this shot of Mya!
![]() |
| Father and Son! |
![]() |
| I married into the most amazing family! Kenny's mom and sisters are fantastic! |
My favorite pictures were the ones of Kenny and I.
I Love Kenny so much and I feel so blessed to have him as my husband. I love the happiness and love captured in these photographs. Thanks Darcy for the great pictures!!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment