As Owen's Super Hero friends arrived they had a mini photo shoot!
| The Mighty Super Hero's |
Back Row: Carson, Anderson, Bayer, Brody
Front Row: Ryder, Mason, Owen, & Orin
You can't have a Super Hero Party without some villains! Ian, Drew, and Mese played the part great!
Mya had a wardrobe change half-way through the party. She wanted to be Super Girl and Batgirl!
Owen is in love with every Super Hero, so he requested that every Super Hero be on top of his cake. I tried to deliver!
I stayed up until 2am in the morning making Owen's cake. I am a firm believer in cupcakes, but Owen wanted a big, yellow cake. It was good that my children slept while I was in the process of making the cake...let's just say it was not one of my finer moments!
At last, the villains attacked! They had taken all of the candy and were trying to escape from the grasp of the Super Hero's!
| One villain down..two to go! |
| Candy filled the villains pockets and was taped all over their bodies! |
| The Super Hero's were able to lock up the villains, but they escaped! |
The villains were eventually brought down and the candy ripped away from them, thrown straight into the mouths of the Super Hero's! |
Owen was blessed to be given such great gifts from his friends!
Owen used his birthday money from family to buy the Amazing Spiderman and the black Spiderman costumes. He dresses up several times a day!
***A huge shout out to Darcy for all her talents and help! I can't throw a party without her! Thank you for all that you do for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment