Wednesday, August 15, 2012

{Back to School}

Woo hoo! My boys went back to school and I couldn't be more excited! I love summer vacation and all the fun we had, but I am ready for them to go to school. They were just as excited to go, as I was to drop them off!

Drew- 4th, Ian- 2nd, & Owen- Kindergarten


Owen was excited to us his Super Hero backpack and loves his Adidas school shoes aunt Connie gave him!
The night before school started, Ian was busy getting an outfit ready, which was a first for any of my kids!  He looks stylish!
Drew was bugged this morning because he was all dressed and ready to go in his new school outfit and went out to feed the dogs and they jumped up on him and got his clothes all muddy!  We had to change his clothes and I was not happy!
Ian and his "buddy" Grace!

There were no tears from Owen, but no smiles either when I left!


Mya and I are going to miss these crazy boys, but sure are excited for some GIRL Time!!!
We celebrated by going out for donuts!


No comments: