I enrolled Mya in ballet after I found out her little friend Elliot was going to take dance. I knew Mya would love to be with Elliot. The girls had so much fun together! They were adorable to watch and even got separated at one point because they were talking. However, sneaky Elliot ran back to stand by Mya while the instructor wasn't looking!
Mya and Elliot were so excited to hold onto the dance bar.
Mya learning 1st position.
| Ballerina's in the making! |
Mya doing her first plea.
Up, Up, Up on those toes!
"ballet arms"
The girls were all given sparkly wands to hold, however all of them started using them as drumsticks on the floor.
We refer to Mya as "Miss Mom" because she love to boss others around. Here is a prime example as she tries to tell Elliot not to tap her wand on the floor! I had the same nickname :)
Sashaying across the floor!
She was all smiles at the end of class and loving ballet! I can't wait to see how she progresses in dance.



1 comment:
So cute! I love Mrs. Pearl!
Post a Comment