Monday, August 20, 2012

{Mixed Emotions}


Mya started preschool today! She was very excited to get ready to go to school with the boys and couldn't wait to leave the house. I however had mixed feelings as I dropped Mya off for her first day of preschool. She is my little girl that is growing up way to quickly!  I wish she could just stay 2 forever and continue to adore and need me the way that I do her. Then it hit me that I was going to be home, by myself, without any kids for 2hrs, without having to pay a sitter! I have been waiting for this day for a long time!
Her eagerness to go made it much easier to leave her there.  When I picked her up she was all smiles and so excited to show me her artwork.  She said she wants to go again the next day.  I'm so glad she had a great time and is eager to learn!  I still can't believe all four of my kids are in school...I'm such an old mom! :)

So for my 2hrs of alone time, I cranked up my music and cleaned my bathrooms and washed bedding! I think next time I'm going to treat myself with a pedicure or a massage!

No comments: