On our way home to Kansas!
 |
| Mya, Futre Pilot! |
 |
| Sisters!!! |
Kenny attended a Veterinary conference in Iowa and kicked Mya and I off the plane in Kansas with my sister Carmin and her four beautiful little girls. We had a fabulous girls weekend! Among the highlights were very successful shopping (found a recently reduced $1 section at Charming Charlies & 70% markdowns at the dollar section in Target). We caught up on a guilty pleasure of 16 hours of New York Housewives, Holla'! Celebrated Cailin and Nell's birthday. We ate until we were sick, devouring Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, Pinterested it Up: making homemade salsa, blueberry crumb bars, lemon brownies, homemade wheat bread, garlic parmesan crusted chicken, meatballs with marinara sauce, stuffed shells, & the grand finale... mint chip ice cream brownies! We also did one mind blowing pinterest transformation, turning Carmin's laundry room closet into an adorable striped wall mud room. I love nothing more than being with my sister & Mya loves having so many little girls to play with. We got very little sleep and I probably gained 10 pounds, but it was a much needed quick getaway that I will treasure forever!
A huge thanks to Kelly and Clarissa for holding down the fort in California and taking care of our boys!
 |
| Unfortunately Mya doesn't have a sister, but she has the next best thing...COUSINS! |
No comments:
Post a Comment