Friday, September 28, 2012

{Good Citizenship}

 Owen received a "Good Citizenship" award today at school!  The award stated that he, "Listens when the teacher is talking, follows directions quickly, is safe, kind, and honest, that he is responsible, and a Super Nice Guy!"  He seemed stunned by the whole experience and didn't crack a smile once!  When I tried to talk to him, he told me, "Mom I already zipped my lips!"  I guess he is not a rule breaker!  I thought some strange alien had taken over his body!  He is definitely a different child when he is at home!  


His friend Mia from church and who is in his class received an award too!
His preschool buddy, Kate and good friend Ryder, were given awards also.


We went out to celebrate with friends Carson and Ryder at Frugo's and the Owen I know and love came back!
 Owen is all of those things listed above, but he is also super silly, energetic, and full of spunk!  I don't think that side of Owen has appeared yet in school.   I'm sure in time it will!

Lucky to be the younger sisters and join in on the fun too!

I am so proud of Owen and for how well he is doing in school!  He is an amazing and smart little boy.  I feel so blessed to have this, "Super Nice Guy" as my son!

No comments: