Mya and Elliot wore the cutest tu-tu's to dance. Mya is in the purple and Elliot in the big pink one. I love getting Mya ready for dance class every week! She turns all girly on me and it melts my heart!
Both girls still love dance and are getting better at listening to the teacher and are improving every week.Kenny called me during her last dance class and told me that he was going to be performing a c-section on a French Bulldog and asked if I wanted to come and watch. My kids and I love watching Kenny during surgery, so I jumped at the chance to go and we invited Julia and Elliot to go with us. We went straight from dance class to the veterinary hospital and arrived just in time. We made guesses on how many puppies there were. We all guessed low because it was a small dog, but it ended up having 6!
This was a first for Julia and Elliot, and Elliot's eyes were very big as Kenny sliced open the dog and started pulling out the uterus!
Ballerina's or Future Veterinarian's??????
Puppy #1
The girls were in awe the minute they were handed the new little pup!
Getting a closer look at the wrinkly little face!







No comments:
Post a Comment