I like to start the day off right, so we start the morning with presents and a birthday breakfast, which usually consists of a sugary cereal of their choice. (I only buy sugary cereal on a birthday.)
He received the whole series of, "Diary of a Wimpy Kid." His favorite books at the time.
He was most excited about receiving his first skateboard!
He kept posing for more pictures, which is very untypical for Drew!
He cracks me up!
There he goes...slow & steady!
We celebrated at school with his 39 classmates! Popsicles were enjoyed by all!
We turned our backyard into a soccer field and the boys played until they were pooped!
(Drew has his tongue out!)
We love Drew's great group of friends! He is surrounded by wonderful boys!
Drew's favorite birthday card of "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" characters from Mese, future illustrator!
Drew asked for pizza's and root beer floats, he is his father's son! Kenny served the same thing at our wedding reception in Colorado! Kenny probably would have loved to play soccer there too if I would have allowed it! The boys inhaled 7 pizzas! I am amazed how much they can eat.
Next it was time for the presents!!!!
Drew's loves include: Street Hockey, Ninjago, & Mario, so he was ecstatic about his gifts!
I love the pizza sauce all around his mouth, his messy hair, and his sweet freckles! He is all boy!
We ended the party with Root Beer Floats, at his request since he doesn't care for cake.
Its been a wonderful 9 years with this sweet boy! I love him more than words can say. He is an inspiration to me and a fighter. I'm so grateful he was my first baby! Love you son!
Love, MOM xoxo
Fun Facts about Drew right now:
Favorite Books: "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" & "I Survived" series
Favorite App: Stack the States
Favorite Subject: Math
Favorite Collections: Beads
Where he would rather be more than anywhere: Water Park or Hiking
Favorite People: Mom, I added that one :), Robbie and Mese
Hobbies: Soccer, Basketball, Maps, Mario
Favorite Food: Corn Dogs
Future Profession: Fire Fighter
Where he would like to travel: Canada, to play in the snow
3 Words that Best Describe Drew: Hustler, Passionate, Loving






No comments:
Post a Comment