Monday, June 3, 2013

{Pop}

My boys get out of school in 3 days, so I knew I needed to take advantage of this time and get a lot of work accomplished before they were home with me all day.  I worked really hard today!  (hear the sarcasm?)

It started with working out at the park with my friends, where I spent more time talking than burning a sweat, but at least I can say I attempted to work out!  After leaving the park my friends and I decided we should all make home made wheat bread, so the party moved to my house.
Wheat was ground into flour & 14 loaves of bread were made!
After eating warm bread and cleaning up the bread mess, I made home made fudge!  I texted my neighbors and told them to meet me in the culd-e-sac in one minute.  Julia knew it must be serious and jumped out of the shower to come...she was glad she did!    We sat with spoons and devoured a plate of fudge and talked for 2 hours.  I love my wonderful neighbors!!! 


 Then Yarnida brought out home made cherry pie!   We polished that off too and continued to sit under Yarnida's tree, laughing, and joking about how much we ate today and how hard we were all going to have to workout on Wednesday to make up for it.

So my hard day consisted of me eating until I felt like I was going to POP, but it was totally worth it!   My friends are amazing and I am grateful for these lazy days of eating, relaxing, and laughing!  My life is good!!!  

No comments: