Friday, June 28, 2013

{Impromptu Garage Sale}

Ian woke up on Saturday morning ready to make some money!  He told me that he was going to earn some money real quick so he could buy an X-box.   He first started pulling out the blender and the makings for fresh fruit smoothies.  He informed me that he was going to sell smoothies from the front yard.  I told him he would have to reimburse me for all the fruit he was going to use, so he quickly changed his mind and went to his plan B.


The next thing I knew he was in the garage making signs for his "Toy Sale!"  He made several signs, went around hanging them on stop signs, and gathered items around the house.   He sat outside for hours watching for people to come.



He priced everything himself and I encouraged him to keep the prices low, but he had his own ideas!





He had a few people stop, but no buyers.  I think they thought he was a little over priced!!!!  I agreed :)

No comments: