My boys love to torment each other! I sometimes wonder if their only goal for the day is to see who can make the other one scream the most. Luckily, I have the amazing gift of tuning them out and only go running if I hear the word, "BLOOD!" I am guilty of locking them outside or putting them to bed an hour early and telling them the clocks are wrong, just to have a little bit of quiet in my house. Mya and I already have a look we give each other, which means "girl time" and we leave just the two of us to escape the craziness, which I like to call BOYS!
Case and point of the tormenting that took place today:
I asked Owen what was on his back and went in closer to get a better look and was disgusted when I realized a big booger had been wiped on his back! The culprit, which I am guessing is Ian, did wipe it where Owen could not reach it! Very smart, but still totally disgusting!
These boys are lucky I love them so much, even though they are loud and disgusting, or I might have traded them in for a puppy years ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment