Tuesday, June 18, 2013

{Oceanside}

We spent last weekend at the beach in Oceanside with friends.  Living so close to the ocean is one of my favorite things about California.  We spent the whole day playing, swimming, and relaxing in the sun.

 Mya was constantly running all day long.  She ran from the water to the sand, unable to decide which one was more fun.
 Bella, Mya, and Luanna - 3 year old beach beauties!


Mya and Lu making sand angels!
 Orin, Ryder, and Owen "Wore" the sand all day long!  It wasn't until late afternoon that Owen finally played in the water.

He did make friends with a fisherman who gave him a fish he caught!
 Ian loved being buried in the sand!


 Ian and Drew spent almost the whole day boogie boarding.  It was crazy seeing how comfortable they were in the ocean.  They swam out so far and looked like they might be engulfed by a wave, but would catch the wave and ride it into shore.  The excitement on their faces as they caught the waves made my whole day!

Drew and Mese = "Fish out of Water"

 I forced Darcy and Crissa to go out body boarding with me!  I am not one for just sitting on the beach all day.  I much more prefer playing in the ocean!

 It was such a fabulous day with these ladies!  

The men were there too, but I didn't get any pictures of them :(  Kenny and I took advantage of having friends there to watch our kids, so he and I could go out body boarding together!  We had so much fun!  I do love Sunny California!


No comments: