Monday, June 10, 2013

{Baby Whisperer}

Drew and Ian's favorite 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Griffin, asked us to watch her sweet baby Caleb for a few hours.   I was ecstatic to have a newborn in the the house again!  Babies are my favorite!!!

It was interesting to see how gentle and loving my kids were with him.  Drew especially took a liking to the little guy, so much that we nicknamed him the "Baby Whisperer" for the day!
 Drew fed him his bottle until he said, "Mom I can't feel my arm!"




 After he had some good awake time and some massive toots, which left the whole room roaring with laughter, Drew patted him to sleep.
Drew was worn out by the end too!  He was pretty excited when I told him he earned some babysitting money and is eager to watch baby Caleb again!!!  Caleb is absolutely scrumptious!!!

No comments: