Sunday, June 30, 2013

{A Boys Best Friend}

Drew is a tender hearted, animal lover, like his daddy!  His 3 best friends are his furry, four-legged, creatures in our back yard.  He feeds them everyday and takes them on walks.  I often find him outside with the dogs surrounding him as he showers them with love!

I captured this picture from inside the house.

I moved outside and found him like this:

Lost deep in thought!

 I love that Drew and Leo have the same shade of hair color!  

May I just say how much I love Drew!  He is my most helpful, well behaved child!  He is a sweetheart and I think he is pretty Awesome!!!  I am so grateful he is mine!

I am grateful that Drew has a special bond with his dogs.  They may drive me crazy, but I couldn't ask for more loyal dogs.


No comments: