Yesterday, Mya asked me who she was going to marry. She begged me to let her marry her daddy, but I kept telling her he was taken. Then she asked about marrying her brothers. I told her that she couldn't marry them either and that she had some time to figure out who her future husband would be. Her face lit up and she said, "I know....I can Marry LUKE!" I told her Luke would be an excellent choice!
They have enjoyed each other's company since the age of 1 and continue to be attached at the hip today!
Mya and Luke - Mya's 1st birthday Pirate Party
 |
| Mya (Hulk) and Luke (Iron Man) - Super Cute Super Hero's |
 |
| Berry Picking |
Mya tends to be a little bossy and Luke just lets her do as she wants. He's already learning great husband qualities!
No comments:
Post a Comment