Thursday, May 16, 2013

{Remember}

I was going through some photos from May and thought I should add them to the blog because they are moments I do not want to forget!

I found a pogo stick at a garage sale for adults for only $5.00!!!  Best garage sale purchase ever!  Now I can jump right along with Drew.  A competition might have to be held to see who can out jump the other! 
Flash back to the 80's!  This is me when I received my first pogo stick!   I still can't get enough of jumping on a pogo stick!  
Kenny is teaching Ian how to mow the lawn.  I  love the look on Kenny's face as he tries to give Ian directions over the sound of the noisy lawn mower.  Ian is very excited to have this be one of his new chores.
 Yes, Owen is wearing Mya's heart swim suit bottoms!  I walked in on him dancing and singing in the tub!   He stopped dancing long enough to pose for me.  I will definitely be using this as black mail against him when he is a teenager!  I also want to remember that Owen at this age keeps coming up to me and saying, "Mom, you are HOT!"  The first time he said it he said, "That means really, really pretty right?"  I am flattered by his compliment!

 The rain didn't stop Drew and Ian from playing outside this month.  They didn't come inside the house until their clothes were soaked.  I love when these two get along so well.

 Matt Nelson came to visit from Ohio and we LOVE him!  He is my dear friend Darcy's brother and he came to visit her for a week.   He and Kenny get along really well, even though Matt can't always remember his name.  He called him "Keith" for awhile and after being corrected by his family so many times, yet still not being able to remember "Kenny,"  he now refers to him as "Big K!"   We were excited that he invited us over to his "Cincinnati Chili" party.  He always adds so much fun to any gathering.  He and Kenny debated over who was the strongest, so they battled it out in arm wrestling.  Matt used two hands, but was victorious!

My bed keeps being hijacked by these two midgets!  After being kicked and elbowed all night I went to Mya's bed to sleep and Kenny went to Owen's!

These small moments in our lives,  bring me such great joy!  I am so blessed to have my family.

No comments: