I had the wonderful opportunity to go with Ian to his 2nd grade "Pastries with Parents" activity at school. Each 2nd grader interviewed their parents about their school years, while enjoying donuts. It was fun to sit with Ian and to reminisce about my grade school days and to give him advice for his future.
 |
| Add caption |
We sat with Ian's best buddy Max and his mom. We think they are a pretty awesome family!
I am so proud of Ian. He has done so well in school and continues to be a leader to those around him. I always have fun when I am with him!
While I was at the school I saw this picture of Drew outside his classroom door. All the kids were posing silly, so I stopped to read what he wrote about. It gave me a good chuckle!
No comments:
Post a Comment