We had back to school night at Sundance to see all the fun projects the kids have worked on over the last year. We came home with arms full of art, journals, and stories. The boys loved showing us around their rooms.
Owen and his kindergarten teacher Mrs. Randall
Owen has learned to read and write this year. He loves going to school with his brothers every morning and planning play dates with his kindergarten buddies after school. I think he will be a little disappointed when he realizes he will be at school all day next year.
He showed us how he could make a sentence on the word wall.
Ian's room was filled with under water creatures!
I felt like 4th grade was full of projects! At times I felt like it was too much, but now that I look back at all he learned, I am grateful for how much he was challenged. He has learned how to make power points, give speeches, write reports, and create poems. His homework assignments are the real reason why I am most excited about summer!
I thought this was an adorable art project! Each kids hot air balloon with their photo was hanging over their desks. Hang on tight Drewsy...next school year is going to be a wild ride!
Sundance has been an amazing school! As I write this the tears are rolling down my cheeks as I think of all the wonderful people who have influenced and taught my children. We have been so blessed to have had the teachers we have had. Each of them have helped shape my children into the people they are today and for that I will forever be grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment