Happy Valentine's Day!!!! Our morning started off great! Powdered donuts were devoured by everyone, plus eggs & grapes, I had to have something nutritious before I sent them off for the day. I then gave Kenny and the kids a Valentine's gift from me.....Perplexus Epic! Drew received a Perplexus for Christmas and it is a family favorite. Kenny and Drew have mastered it, so now they have a new more challenging one to master their skills of speed and balance.



Drew concentrating as he rolls the ball through the 125 challenging obstacles.

I have never bought these yummy, addictive, powdery donuts before. My kids were double fisting them and covered in white!


The boys are having Valentine's parties at school, so I'm preparing myself for some major sugar highs today! I love my little family so much and am pleased to have a special day out of the year to show them a little extra love!
2 comments:
We had pillsbury cinnamon rolls at our house. I love your family gift for Valentine's morning!
I will be your valentine...especially if I get donuts!
Post a Comment