Tuesday, January 24, 2012

{Family Photos}

We recently had our family photos taken by Darcy Patterson. I always find it a little stressful finding the coordinating clothes, trying to have everyone look their best, & encouraging "best smiles" during the actual photo shoot. Kenny and Drew both HATE taking pictures, so that makes it even more difficult. Lucky for us, Darcy is super talented and knows how to deal with our family!

Kenny + I = 10 years Happily Married
&
Our Greatest Blessings:
Drew age 8

Ian age 7


Owen age 4

Mya age 2



"The Best Place To Be Is TOGETHER"






I was so pleased with how the photos turned out. I love them and will always cherish them. Thanks Darcy for capturing my family in our lives right now. I wish I could keep my kids this age forever!

3 comments:

Kristy C said...

Just beautiful!!! love them all!

Darcy Case said...

LOVE THEM!!! I also love your outfit Jo, so cute!

Lynn said...

So cute. I love how you are standing on the column, I though for a minute that he was holding you up!