Tuesday, January 3, 2012

{Kitchen}

Several times throughout the day I hear Mya say, "Kitchen!" She is beckoning for anyone willing and wanting to play with her with her new kitchen Santa brought her. Yesterday, while playing outside with her little neighbor buddy Luke, she started asking, "Luke kitchen?" I took Luke home with me and watched their "kitchen playing" play out.


It was comical to see the difference of a little boy playing kitchen and Mya playing kitchen. She imitates every move I make while actually cooking & tried to get Luke to do the same. However, he was more interested in washing a high heel shoe in the sink and using her play blow dryer as a gun! She kept saying, "No" and trying to put a spatula and play food in his hand. It was pretty cute to see my little girl, being a girly girl and already trying to tell a boy what to do!
Mya brings me so much joy! I am so grateful to have been blessed with this sweet little girl. She is very loving and kind and tends to be a little miss mommy not only to her babies, but to her big brothers too!

I love the hours spent playing kitchen with Mya and look forward to many more hours in 2012! Here's to 2012 and Happy Cooking!

1 comment:

Darcy Case said...

super cute, fun pics too