Ian requested to have an Angry Birds birthday party and the minute he asked the ideas started forming! I love to throw a party & I knew there were tons of cute ideas out in the cyber world to help. Of course I couldn't have done it without my party planner extraordinaire, Darcy Patterson, who is ever so talented, helping me out!

The boys received for Christmas from Auntie Carmin stuffed angry birds, which added a lot of pizazz to the head table.

I Love my cupcake holder, so I use it for all birthday parties. Cupcakes are so easy and perfect for little hands!

In the Angry Birds game, the pigs steal the birds eggs. Luckily they didn't get a hold of these ones! The kids took home eggs filled with candy.

We received a volleyball net for Christmas from Ge and Grandad, which the boys have been playing with constantly. Ian's second request for his party was to play volleyball. So our first activity was to play volleyball, Angry Birds style! The kids had a blast "Flying" the birds across the net.


Mese & Ian both got an awesome hit!


Unfortunately, our blue bird bit the dust by the end of the party!

The kids had a blast creating their own Life Size Angry Bird game!

They especially loved knocking it down and killing the pigs!



Noah is Ian's school friend. Noah had a blast! (written by Ian)

Next the kids used a sling shot to knock over the pigs.




The last game of the day, was Angry Birds Darts!



All the balloons were filled with candy! Yes, more sugar!

Kenny served snow cones, happily!

The kids devoured nachos & snow cones!

And last, but not least Ian blew out his candles and wished for $100!
Ian is blessed to have so many friends that came to help him celebrate his birthday. Thank you to all those who attended and for the gifts. He told me his party was a blast and that he wished it could have lasted 30 hours! I am glad he enjoyed his special day and hope he always knows how much he means to me! I love you Ian ~Mom
3 comments:
Jo this is AWESOME!!!! SO SO SO Great!!! You are the best mom ever!
You are so amazing. It turned out so well. Did you make all the balloons, cans, cupcake decor etc? Great party!!
That is just about the coolest party ever!! What a creative person you are, and such an awesome mom!
Post a Comment