Tuesday, February 28, 2012

{100 days}

Ian recently celebrated his 100th day of school. He was asked to bring in a bag of 100 items, so that the class could practice counting to 100. Last year he took pennies, but we thought that was kind of boring, so we decided to get creative this year.

Thanks to his veterinarian daddy, Ian was able to take something no other kid has taken to school before...
100 doggy bladder stones!

They did have a slight smell to them, but Ian didn't care!

He was told by a couple of teachers that he had the coolest 100 items of the whole school! Next year we have to do even better, so I have Kenny collecting dog teeth now!

2 comments:

torchy said...

Too bad Ian couldn't find the tooth ... it would've made a great start for next year's 100 items!

Anonymous said...

Haha...oh my! I bet his class was quite impressed with his 100 things. I bet that was a first for the teacher too! He should totally get an A+ for UNIQUENESS! : )