The very next day I came downstairs and didn't see them on the couch. I called out to them and I heard them both giggling. They were trying to hide from me, which meant they were up to NO GOOD!
They mixed Kix with applesauce on their own. This means the climbed the counter to get their own glass bowls and the fridge to get their supplies.

You can't see in the picture, but there was applesauce spilt all over the floor. Sigh....another mess! I guess its back to locking the pantry.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
{On my toes}
I love having my two little ones home with me, however, they are keeping me on my toes! Everyday they seem to get into something they know they shouldn't. It usually happens while I am taking a shower. I guess the t.v. is not enough excitement to keep them busy, so that I can have a few minutes. The last two days I decided to document the craziness they are putting my through and the reason why I am getting more grey hairs!
I came downstairs to see them both jumping off the couch to "crunch" the cereal into the carpet.
I asked them what they were doing & of course Owen says, "Mya did it mom!" He then told me that Mya was eating all the strawberries out of the cereal.
I of course got after them, then got out the vacuum cleaner and told them to get to work. Mya does love to clean, so she was actually excited.
I had to dump the canister twice with cereal....what a waste!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment