Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Vacation Begins....

Drew and Ian just finished up with school & Owen with preschool. As sad as I am to see it come to an end, the kids are ready for some summer fun! We are making plans to spend as much time with our family as possible before school and soccer start again in August. So with school ending on Thursday, we prepared for our first family visit of the summer, with the arrival of the Bieberly's!!! I love having my sister and my three adorable nieces here. The boys are teaching them all kinds of naughty "boy" things that they have not seen or heard. I apologized to my sister in advance for their behavior and told her to blame them, if their girls start going outside to go to the bathroom, talk about tooting all the time, or start chasing each other with boogies! Its a part of my life that I think shocks my sister! I'm pretty sure she is now grateful that her bun in the oven is another girl!
We took them to see the World's Biggest Famous Dinosaurs, from Pee Wee Herman's Adventure.
Mya and Brynlee are two peas in a pod and mimic each other's every word and action.
Picnics in the backyard, camping, Sea World, trip to the beach, hiking, Kung Fu Panda 2, are just a few of the things on our to-do list! Oh how we love our family!

No comments: