Friday, June 17, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

Beach weather is back! I love that we can drive an hour and spend the day at the ocean. We went to Hunington with the Headlers and Biebs and had so much fun. The weather was perfect and the waves were huge, so the boys spent the whole afternoon playing in the water. Mya looked so adorable sporting her new suit she picked out. Have I mentioned how much i love having a little girl lately? As we put on her suit she said, "Petty!" Owen and his buddy, Anderson or Batman!
I never got great shots of Drew or Ian because they didn't leave the water much.
Trying to build sand castles.
We ventured down the pier to eat at Ruby's.
Spending the day with family and friends, relaxing on the beach, bacon cheeseburgers, onion rings, & milkshakes = A Good Day!!!

1 comment:

Williams Forever said...

That looks like a huge gathering at rubys hope the tip was huge too. Those waves at huntington are always monstrous. Also for camping in the back yard at least the bathrooms close by glad you didn't give up.