Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy, Happy, Birthday Owen!!!

Owen celebrated his 4th birthday today! He came into our bed for some morning snuggles and I told him about being born 4 years ago. I grabbed his baby book and we laid in bed looking at his photos from his birth. He kept asking me, "Who's baby name is it?" I kept telling him that he was the baby in the photographs, but he just giggled and kept asking.
The older boys had a slumber party last night, so we had a couple of extras in the morning.
Owen's favorite gift was the Optimus Prime Transformer. He has played with it all day.

Mya is having a major meltdown in the back because she too wants to play with Optimus Prime!

Quick fun facts about Owen at this age:
* His favorite color is yellow or "Lellow"
* He loves playing Uno, however he tends to stack his hand with drawer 4's. Hence the card shuffler gift!
* He took swimming lessons this year and swims like a fish.
* When he grows up he wants to be Spiderman!
* He has several best friends, Orin, Anderson, & Ryder. He asks for play dates every day!
* He can fall asleep anywhere. Yesterday he fell asleep on my legs as we sat on the couch, today he almost fell asleep outside on the concrete!
* He was in preschool this last year and learned all his letters and how to write his name. He still has another year of preschool before he starts kindergarten.
* He looks up to his big brothers and wants to follow them everywhere.
* He is Mya's favorite, because he plays grocery store and restaurant with her.
* He doesn't scarf down his veggies like his brothers & I have to lock the pantry because he climbs the shelves for the hidden sweets at the top.
I feel so incredibly blessed to have Owen as my son! I Love You!!!

No comments: