Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sea World

We had a blast at Sea World. Of course everyone loved the Shamu show. Unfortunately that darn whale soaked Mya and I. The boys wanted to get wet, so they sat down on the first row in the soak zone. Carmin and I sat up higher with all the girls to keep them dry. However, Mya started crying for her daddy and I thought the show was ending, so i took her down to him. Unfortunately with my back turned to Shamu, he came over and did one final splash towards the crowd! My face and Mya's was one of complete shock, as the water drenched us. The crowd in our section started laughing at the sight of us. I didn't find it too funny, but it made Mya happy!

The baby Beluga was amazing!
Mya was in awe of the walrus as he kept spitting out his food and sucking it back in! It ate like a toddler!
The little kids danced with the gang from Sesame Street.
Owen told Cookie Monster and Elmo all about his broken arm. I love their look of concern!
The boys loved the rides! They got soaked on the Atlantis, but wanted to keep on riding.
Mya soared in the air on a Cat Fish and Ian bravely wanted to ride all the rides all by himself.
The boys spinning in their own starfish.

It was an exhausting day, but so much fun!


No comments: