Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gotta Love Summer!


The last 24 hrs the boys have been playing hard! They had Mese stay the night last night and the talking and giggling continued until 11pm. They were up with the sun and outside playing in the sprinklers by 10am. All of the neighbor boys came over to join in on the action. The boys started with sprinklers, moved onto water gun fights, then they were off to our neighbors outdoor pool, after that they were on a slip-n-slide, next it was water balloons in the culdesac, and finally they were off to swim lessons. They didn't even want to come in for lunch, so I handed sandwiches out the door as they continued to play. The boys didn't come out of the sun until 5:30! My house was amazingly quiet, which doesn't happen very often! However, I could hear their yelling and laughter from outside. Exhaustion set in at 7pm and they were off to bed, which makes me very happy! Its was the perfect summer day!



I am so grateful for wonderful neighbors and all these boys!

No comments: