As the boys were walking out the door to go to church with my mom, I told the boys, "No trucks at church!" As they went out the door I went back to my sleeping little girl and found this! Owen had placed his truck that he was playing with by Mya to guard until he gets back. Very cute, but it made me wonder how I am going to have my girly-girl when she is surrounded by boys!
3 comments:
Well, I have tried to make or help my daughter to be all girly, but with two brothers it is a challenge. She is who she is and I am grateful for her. At times she is sweet and girly, playing with her toys. But she does like to rough house a lot. That could be that she is 3 though. I don't know, Good luck.
CONGRATS on the beautiul baby girl -- and the photos of the boys really show what good-looking kids they are!!! Hope yu are recovering well, and that all are settling into life with a new one!! Our love and thoughts are with you!
Love,
martha and joe
That is just too funny!!!LOL
Post a Comment