Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mya's 1st photo shoot

Mya had her 1 week photo's taken by Darcy at our home last week and I am so happy with the results. She made me a dvd of the photos with the music to my favorite singer, Martina McBride, "In My Daughter's Eyes." I balled like a baby the first five times I watched it. I will cherish the DVD always and a huge thanks to Darcy for being so great and creative!

















I had so much fun decorating a girls room for Mya!  I got her bedding from Pottery Barn Kids.  Crissa Harris made the birds and Darcy Patterson painted the tree on the wall.  It al came together beautifully!


10 comments:

Summers Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KC and DL said...

So sweet!! I love it!!

{Erica} said...

So cute! She's just such a doll and those pictures are wonderful!

jen said...

great now i'm tearing up! she is beautiful, darcy is so good. hope you recover fast and well. congrats!

Martha said...

Adorable!! CONGRATS on your beautiful, healthy little girl! Enjoy her and you boys!

Love,
Martha

Kristy C said...

sooooooooo cute Johanna! I need to get over there and see her (and you!!) again :)

Pattersons said...

beautiful! you KNOW i cried:) thanks for sharing johanna and congratulations.

Gabriela Hull said...

She is so beautiful. I had forgotten about that song. I had to wipe a tear, too. Congratulations!

connie summers said...

so precious. I can't wait to see her at the end of the month.

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

Wow she is BEAUTIFUL Johanna!! I can't believe all the hair! and she doesn't really look like your boys. I can't wait to meet her!