Saturday, October 31, 2009
Halloween 2009
I love Halloween, however this year I wasn't really on the ball. Decorations did not even go up until Kenny brought them into the house a week prior to Halloween and costumes were decided the day before the festivities were to begin. Drew wanted to be Darth Vader, so that one was easy because we already had the costume. Ian wanted to be Spiderman, but our Spiderman costume was too small and due to last minute shopping, we were unable to find one for him. So he went as Obi One Kenobi, whoever that is! I was told it went along with Star Wars, which I have never seen, but I thought how appropriate to go along with Drew. It was even super cheap, which is one benefit of last minute costume purchasing! I do feel bad because Ian kept coming up to me and saying, "Mom who am I?" I promise to do better next year! Owen wanted to also be Spiderman, so he got the costume out of our prop box and was easy to please. Mya was a flower, thanks to my mom getting her a costume. I was a witch and Kenny, well of course he wouldn't dress up because he is too mature for things like that!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mya was the cutest little flower!
soooooo cute Johanna!!
Jo
I wish we lived closer. I really want to squeeze that little girl!! I hope number 4 treats you well. I know if anyone can handle it you can! And now we are done:(
Post a Comment