Thursday, October 8, 2009

{Ge and Grandad to the Rescue}

My parents really came to the rescue when they were here during the mouse infestation of 2009!  As I sat on the couch snuggling Mya i kept hearing scratching by the wall.  My parents thought it was all in my head and that I had taken one too many pain pills.  Later, I saw a mouse run across the room and I started yelling!  After just having a c-section I physically didn't have it in me or emotionally to killing the pack of mice that entered our house!


 
The boys actually enjoyed it and helped with the hunt!


We cornered 3 of them behind the tv and my dad swat them to death with a broom!  It was the most disgusting thing ever!  We learned that the city burned a field nearby and the mice went scurrying...Yuck!

My parents also helped with the cooking, cleaning, taking care of kids, and chauffeuring around.  I couldn't have done it without them!



Ian loved exercising with Grandad every morning!





The boys are smitten with Mya!

No comments: