Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Drew!

6 years ago today, I delivered my first sweet little baby! Drew entered the world with red hair and a fiery temperament to go along with it. He has turned into a strawberry blond and more even tempered child. I love him dearly and am so thankful to have him in our family. Our celebration was low key this year, since we have such a big day tomorrow. Ge came into town last night, so she was here to help us celebrate Drew's special day. He requested popsicles for school, a blue frosting cake, pizza, and a scooter. We were able to deliver it all!





Drew had a great day!

It is hard for me to believe, that tomorrow I will be delivering my fourth baby! Drew is most excited for his present tomorrow, his little baby sister!

3 comments:

Williams Forever said...

Awesome! we hope that all goes wonderfully for you guys we miss you and the family.

Pattersons said...

so glad drew enjoyed his day...and that his best present will be here tomorrow:) happy #6 drew!!!

Stephanie said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking about you! Can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl!