Sunday, September 13, 2009
It doesn't matter who wins or loses....
Drew and Ian had their first official soccer game this Saturday. This is their first year to play, so its all about the fun of the game. Not that we were keeping score or anything, but we totally won! Okay, so I kept track! As we were driving there Ian did say, "I really want to beat them!" We hadn't even talked about winning or losing, but I know he gets his competitiveness from Kenny. The final score was 5 to 2. Drew made 2 of the five and Ian made the other 3 goals. Thats right...our boys dominated!!! Okay, so our boys did sometimes push their own teammates just to get the ball, but we'll work on that. Kenny couldn't have been happier to see his boys playing a sport that he loves. I couldn't help but be one of those moms, screaming/cheering loudly for her boys! I love this game!
Ian scoring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SCORE!!! way to go ian & drew:) and it helps to have a cheering mom too:)
It was so much fun watching our boys out there chasing that soccer ball. Its gona be a great season
Post a Comment