Friday, September 11, 2009

Boys Vintage Photo Shoot

I had quite an extensive "To-Do" list before Mya arrived. Getting the boys photos updated was on my list and my good friend, Darcy Patterson completed this one for me. She is such a talented photographer and I am so lucky to be able to have her take photos for my family. She did Mya's yesterday. I will blog them as soon as I get to see them. For now, here are some of my favorites of the boys.
Drew 6 yrs. Old


Ian 4 yrs. Old



Owen 2 yrs. Old







Isn't Darcy Awesome!!!! I'm so thankful for talented friends, thanks so much Darcy!

5 comments:

Pattersons said...

i love them, love them, LOVE THEM!:) and yes, darcy is talented! cute boys, cute pics. now, they're only going to get cuter when you put mya in the mix:)

{Erica} said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! Such handsome boys. can't wait to see Mya's pics.

Lynn said...

Congratulations!! these are great pics of the boys. can't wait to see little mya photoshoot.

KC and DL said...

Those are so very cute! Hey, do we need to change the name of your blog now??

Kristy C said...

These are just wonderful!!!!