Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mya Coleen is HERE!!!

On September 18th we welcomed into the world and our little family the most precious, beautiful baby girl, sorry I'm biased! She has dark brown hair, long fingers and toes, and the cutest little nose. She weighed 6lbs. 11 oz. and was 18in. long. She is healthy and perfect! Her big brothers adore her and already are fighting over who gets to hold her. They are her "Bodyguards!"


After my c-section I had to go sit in recovery for an hour, so the boys got to peek at Mya before I even got to.

Proud Daddy of Four!

One of my favorite moments!

Mya with big brother Drew.
Mya with big brother Ian.
Mya with big brother Owen.
Mya with Ge, who has been a huge help. I am so thankful for supportive and loving family memebers!

Here is our little girl! Our family is now complete!
Mya's first day in the world.





She is absolutely perfect in every way!  I am so blessed the Lord gave me this sweet little girl to raise.  I could not be more happy than I am right now!  I love you to the Moon and Back Mya!!

11 comments:

connie summers said...

So precious. I can't wait to meet her. I also love the t-shirts.

Laura B. said...

She's beautiful Jo!! Yay for little girls. We're so excited for you!

MisDirectedMama said...

Johanna she is beautiful!! I can't wait to come visit with Austin! Congrats to your whole family!!

The Expatts said...

She is a DOLL Johanna :) Glad all went well and we can't wait to meet her!! Good luck on your recovery, hope to see you soon!

Kayla said...

congrats congrats, congrats. can't wait to meet beautiful little mya, she's gorgeous. so happy all went well for you. i'm sure she'll be spoiled rotten. you're going to love having a little girl, i just know it!

Jayme said...

she is beautiful!! congrats on your new arrival!

Babbel Family said...

What a doll. You are going to LOVE having a girl. I am working on some cute stuff for her. I will get them mailed next week!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Wow!!! She is so cute!!! And You look great too!! Congrats to all of you!!!

Christine said...

She is so beautiful..Now you have to change your page to say " 4 men & 2 little ladies....

Gabriela Hull said...

Congratulations! She is so precious. I love the boys' shirts. You have a beautiful family.

KC and DL said...

She is absolutely beautiful! You distracted me with that last part though, staples??? Yikes! That doesn't sound right!