Monday, April 13, 2009

BOY or GIRL?

On Wednesday morning we are going to go for our 16 week appointment and hopefully find out the sex of our 4th baby. I was actually wanting to not find out at all and be surprised when the baby arrives, but I can't get Kenny to go for that. So instead we will be having a Finding Out Party that night where we will cut into either a pink or blue cake. The Dr. is going to write the gender of the baby on a card, seal it in an envelope, and I will take it to a local baker to open and make the cake. All are welcome. The party is at 6pm at the park this Wed. What do you think it is?

Family Predictions

Mom - Girl, only because the old wives tale about hairline. Drew and Ian's hair ends in a point, meaning the next child is a boy. Owen's hairline is straight!

Dad - Swears...he made a girl this time!

Drew - Girl and wants her name to be Sarah.

Ian - Thinks its a boy and a girl....that's not good!

Owen - I asked him and all he said was, "Bus!" He would love if a big "lellow" bus came out of my tummy!

Grandad - Boy (Nicknamed the baby Rocky)

Ge - Girl...thinks it should be Rockee

Grandma Summers - Girl, only because she thinks we need a girl.

Grandpa Summers - Girl, only because of odds.

For the record, I will be extremely happy if its another boy. I love having boys and feel like I am a good mom for boys. I'm more nervous than anything to have a girl, but would love to dress a little girl. I feel blessed just to be able to have such great kids!

5 comments:

KC and DL said...

You who can't wait to open your Christmas presents wanted a surprise? I don't know if I can believe that! ;) You are a great boy mom but you would be an awesome girl mom too. They are easy (at least when they're young)... Can't wait to find out!!! :)

Misty De La Rosa said...

I think you are a great mom and any child would be blessed to have you as their mom and Ken as their dad! I love you both so much!!!
I am excited for you both and can't wait to meet the newest member of the Summers family!

{Erica} said...

I think it's a boy...you're such a rad boy mom (not that you wouldn't be a great girl mom....).

Such a great idea with the party idea. I just might have to use that.

Can't wait to find out!

p.s. there is NO WAY I'd be able to wait...I have to get prepared and I hate not knowing.

Kristy C said...

wow! How fun is that????

Babbel Family said...

Okay I am dying to know..... WHAT IS IT? And Drew.... how nice he wants to name your baby after me!
I have thought all 4 of mine were boys. Towards the end I just figured the odds have to be in my favor. Not so much. Maybe I am just destined to have girls. I love having all girls but I think I would do just fine with a boy!