
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
100% Sure!
Any question to whether or not we are having a baby girl was answered today at our 18week appointment where our docor did another sonogram. The Summers Family is having a GIRL! I am still overcome with emotion and cannot wait to hold my little girl in my arms. I can't wait to see what she looks like. I'm sure she will look more like Kenny than me, because all our kids do, but I'm hoping for a dark, curly haired, little petite girl! Here is a picture of our little daughter :) I just started smiling when I said that!!! And here is me...18 weeks and counting. I gained 10 lbs just last month, so I am trying to slow down on the sweets and Wendy's, did you see how I didn't say cut out the sweets! Really we should name her Wendy with how often I want Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, Fries, & Frosties! Here is to a Happy Day everyone!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hooray!!!
BTW, I totally craved JR. Bacon Cheeseburgers with Emilie. Almost daily. It may be why I gained 59 pounds! :)
too cute! you still look fantastic and i too am way excited that you're having a girl:)
So happy. I was just thinking this morning that I hope they are sure. So this came at just the right time. When I think about our boy coming I get so giddy, just like you with the girl! You look great!
You look so cute!! And the excitement about your girl leaps out from every word in your post!! I am SO excited for you!!! Hope you are feeling well.
Love, Martha
You look AWESOME! Glowing and very pretty.
I'm so excited for you guys. Like I've said before little girls are so much fun.
Yay!! Our latest ultrasound confirmed a girl, too. What are we going to do with a girl after all these boys?!!!
That is so fun. I will get started on some cute girly things for her!
you look ADORABLE! And I think Wendy would be a great name, you'd have a fund story behind it (my girls would love it because it's a Disney name..... and we love anything Disney). You will love and appreciate a girl. I'm sure she'll be so spoiled. please do update us with names as soon as you decide!
I just realized we are only 2 days apart! That is so awesome! I can't wait to see who will deliver first. Hope all is well with your pregnancy, and here is hoping for a Summers boy for me!
Johanna I am just so thrilled for you!! It makes me teary eyed just reading your posts about your baby girl! I know how bad you have wanted a girl!
So excited you're having a girl! That is so fun.
Post a Comment