Saturday, February 9, 2013

{Party Week}

February has been filled with birthday celebrations for our friends!   We attended four parties just this week!  Our first party was on Tuesday and was for Mya's little neighbor friend Elliot.  We enjoyed playing outside in the beautiful sunshine, going through an obstacle course.  

 Mya chose her outfit for the party!  She told me, "I want a party skirt to twirl in!"  She made a great choice!
 Elliot and Mya!


Three days later, we went to Luke's birthday party in the snow!!!
Gotta love the random California Weather!


My kids were ecstatic to see the snow!  Growing up in Kansas, I am used to snow and really don't think much of it.  I forget my kids are California kids!





Unfortunately, the snow melted a couple of hours later.  


Because of the snow, the jumper was moved inside the house!  Thankfully they have really tall ceilings!



The next party was for adults!  I loved getting to go out with the girls to celebrate Darcy's birthday!  She is one of my coolest friends and I love her!  We dined at the Haven and ate scrumptious cupcakes!


Owen was the only one who attended the fourth party, which I did not get a picture of.  It was a batman party and he did say, "It was soooo COOL!"


Our party week left me tired and on a sugar rush, but it was totally worth it!  I love our friends and am so glad we were able to celebrate their special day with them!

No comments: