Wednesday, February 20, 2013

{Mya's Fun Days}

 Mya's preschool group went for a field trip to Petco for story time.  She loved getting to sit in a cat bed as she was read stories about cats.



She was thrilled looking at the animals, but was even more excited to pretend like she was a puppy!  Puppy Elliot and puppy Mya in their dog house!



After Petco, the neighborhood kids gathered to plant a flower garden!   
I love being out in the sunshine in February playing in the dirt!


My social butterfly, Mya, always with a friend!
 Elliot used to be know as Mya's neighborhood friend, however she is now called, "sister!"

The two never want to leave each other's side and spend hours a day together.

I'm so grateful they have each other and that Mya is surrounded by fun little kids her age!


On Sunday Mya asked me to play princess with her.  I surprised her and put on an old bridesmaid dress that she has never seen.   When she saw me, her eyes were huge and she was beaming, she said, "Mom you look BEAUTIFUL!"  We then danced throughout the house.  She then put a spell on me that made me fall fast asleep.   She ran to Prince Daddy to come and awake me with a kiss!

I can not imagine my life without my little princess!   She has so much spirit and spunk and brings me so much joy!!!  I love her dearly!!!!

No comments: