Friday, February 15, 2013

{Be Mine Valentine}

 I Love Valentines Day and enjoy showing the people I love just how much they mean to me!


We came home the night before Valentines day to this sight on our front door!
We had been "Heart Attacked!"

I pieced some things together and realized it was from our dear friends Darcy and Shawn.  Some of the hearts were addressed to Kenny, referring to his cuteness, and I knew that had Shawn written all over it!  We have the best of friends!

I was grateful for Darcy cutting out hearts for our front door, so that I could use them to decorate my table with Valentines morning!  

I attempted to make heart pancakes for the kids and a few of them turned out recognizable!  However, many of them did not....

My sweet little Valentines!!!  

 Kenny gave me a huge Valentines surprise and picked out and bought me leather boots!  I was shocked because he has never bought me shoes before.   I love them!!!   He never ceases to amaze me!


The way to Kenny's heart is his stomach!  I surprised him with these beauties!

Mya had a Valentines party at preschool.

Mya's preschool buddies!




Finished Valentine Craft
She was pretty proud of her heart cup cake she decorated!

The boys came home with tons of candy from school and a major sugar high!  I was grateful for an early night, so I could spend the evening with my hubby!  It was a great Valentines Day!  I love and adore my family!






1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the heart attack! i will need to steal that idea for next year!