Wednesday, December 19, 2012

{My little performers!}

This week we have been busy going from one performance to another!  Its been fun seeing my children singing and dancing.

 Mya had her first little dance recital in her class for the parents.  Each child was just asked to wear a Christmas dress and I thought a red tu-tu was much more appropriate for her first dance recital.  She looked adorable and made me so happy to have a little girl!


Ian's 2nd grade buddies!  Ian belted out some great Christmas music at his school program.  He is on the top row, fourth kid from the left, with a Santa hat on.  I zoomed in as close as I could!
 Ian has two teachers this year, Mrs. Griffin and Mrs. Talkington.  He loves them both!

 The Kindergartners of Sundance!  
They sang several Christmas songs and even sang, "Silent Night."  It surprised me that they sang a song in school about the birth of our Savior.  I was glad they did. 
 The Principal also stood up and said how much she loves all of these kids.  I love being apart of Sundance!


 Owen is the 3rd row from the bottom with a blue scarf around his neck.


Owen and his teacher Mrs. Randall!

I'm glad that the kids just finished their last day of school and that they are now home with us for the next two weeks to celebrate Christmas!

No comments: