Today is Kenny's 37th Birthday!!!! We celebrated with his favorite birthday breakfast, biscuits and gravy. The kids sang him "Happy Birthday" and he opened presents. My four kids are so blessed to have Kenny as their father. He is a honest, loving, kind person and such a great dad! We love him dearly and I am grateful for the good example he is to us.
That evening we had our church Christmas party. A few children acted out the nativity, while Christmas songs were sung. Drew and Ian were asked to be Shepard's. I was nervous about them taking it seriously, so I warned them that if I saw them touch, giggle, or do anything to take away from the spirit being felt, Christmas presents would be being returned!
Drew asked him for a DS, a phone, a computer, and a Wii!!! His list is very expensive!!!
Hope he isn't disappointed Christmas morning!!!
Owen asked Santa for a DS.
Mya asked him for barbies and princesses!
Ian asked him for $1,000!!!!
That's definitely not happening!
We had a fun day celebrating Kenny and Christmas! Our lights went up today on our house and the tree is going up tomorrow...its finally starting to feel like Christmas!
1 comment:
I just laughed out loud at Ian's Christmas list!
Post a Comment