Thursday, October 25, 2012

{Pumpkin Patch Field Trip}

Mya and her preschool friends met at the Oak Valley pumpkin patch for a fall field trip.  She was ecstatic about going and picking out her own pumpkin to take home.  


Preschool friends

Her favorite little boy friend, or jack-o-lantern Brody, and black cat Mya!

I was really excited for her to feed the goats, however her reaction was not what I was expecting!  I had to take her out crying and clinging to me, as the goats nibbled at her shoes as we made our escape!  She has a major fear of goats!
She much preferred the bunnies!

Riding in style with Brody and baby Wyatt out to find the magic pumpkin!

She found all kinds of pumpkins she wanted to take home, but I told her she had to be able to carry it herself!
She ended up with a cute little pumpkin and an ear of corn!  We had a great time exploring around the pumpkin patch and being out enjoying the beautiful fall weather!

No comments: