Friday, June 4, 2010

Mom

Mya Coleen is named after my mother, Vickie Coleen (aka Ge) because she is one of the most important women in my life. She has set such a wonderful example for me. My mom is a woman of great integrity, she is kind and loving, giving, and so fun to be around. She demonstrates so many fabulous qualities that I try to live in my life and that I pray Mya will one day eximplify in her own life. I hope that Mya and I will always have a close relationship and a special bond like my mother and I have.
My mom loves "playing in the dirt" and has a breathtaking backyard that really looks like something out of a magazine. It reminds me of the secret garden with many areas to explore and hide. The boys love playing in her backyard and spend hours there. I love daisies, so when I was a senior in high school I had some of my senior photos taken in the daisies of our backyard. My mom still has a framed picture of me in the daisies in my room. She wanted a picture of Mya in the daisies too so that she could put up a picture of her and I together.

Mya and her Ge
Mya and Mommy


Oh, How I LOVE this Little Girl and my MOM!

1 comment:

Pattersons said...

so sweet! you should've taken a picture with all 3 of you in the daisies:) we love ge & mya too!