Saturday, June 26, 2010

To Infinity and Beyond!


Owen has long been anticipating turning 3, or 5 whichever age he decides he wants to be for the day, since Ian's birthday in January. When family called to wish Ian happy birthday they also had to get on the phone with Owen and tell him happy birthday so he wouldn't get upset! He has been requesting a Buzz Lightyear party and has asked, "Ma-Ma it me party today?" for months! He has such great passion for his birthday, I LOVE IT! So the day finally arrived to celebrate his birthday and I thought what better way to celebrate than to go watch Toy Story 3 and to have a party afterwards. It made for a long day and the birthday boy was a little cranky at the beginning of his party, but he sure had a blast! Owen loved the movie and his party. What was even better was that grandma Summers, Auntie Carol & Cat, & Uncle Gabi were there to help Owen celebrate his Buzz Lightyear birthday.
Owen pinning a badge on Woody!








Owen's Best Buddy's Ryder & Orin








Making a wish for Lots of Buzz Lightyears! :)



I Love You OWEN to Infinity AND Beyond!!!!


1 comment:

{Erica} said...

such a cute party and so sad we missed it. he's such a cute boy and super smart I might add.