Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sheep Grandpa

Do you see the family resemblance?

Four Generations
This is my dad, Kendall Elliott, my grandfather Dean Elliott, myself, and Mya


My boys refer to my grandfather as the sheep grandpa. I tell them stories before they go to bed and they always want to hear the ones of me going to my grandpa Elliott's sheep farm where I would help bottle feed lambs. I tell them how I had ten little lambs sucking on each of my fingers at the same time like a pacifier and they crack up. I have wonderful memories of my grandpa and grandma Elliott's farm. I learned to ride a 4 wheeler there, I rode on combines as wheat was being cut, I saw lambs being born, I jumped on hay bales, I watched the sheep being sheared, I played lots of games, and ate frog legs. GOOD MEMORIES!!!! I am thankful for the time I had with my grandparents and the good times I had on their farm. I feel blessed that my boys have a relationship with their Great Grandfathers.

1 comment:

Pattersons said...

such fun times johanna! what beautiful memories you're creating for you family:) i love it!